Guest Post Exchange
Feature your travel & lifestyle article at The Exmoor Holiday Company
With so many possibilities of adventure we know that bringing together the very best travel and lifestyle content from around the world is a job that requires your help! – Guest Post Exchange Feature your travel & lifestyle article today!
Are you a keen writer? Travel or lifestyle blogger? Work within the leisure & tourism industry?
Would you like to increase your number of readers? Receive more visitors to your website? Create good seo friendly backlinks?
Suggested articles of interest
- South West England – local life, produce, businesses, tourism, relocation etc..
- Exmoor, and other National Parks
- Personal travel experiences
- Informative articles about countries, locations, places of interest
- Lifestyle articles for example country living, family, food, culture, money saving, relocation etc..
- Recommendations, Informative content from travel industry professionals
- Tourism and Lifestyle business promotional content
- Leisure activities
Travel & Lifestyle Magazine Bringing you the very best travel and lifestyle content from around the world Travel & Lifestyle Magazine – Worldwide Travel – In collaboration with an eclectic
Travel & Lifestyle Magazine Bringing you the very best travel and lifestyle content from around the world Discover The Great British High Street – Home, Fashion, Holiday to Business shopping
Benefits of Collaborating
- Improve subject authority – Well written and authoritative articles aid a website to establish itself as an authority on its subject. A guest post exchange benefits its authors by way of exposure to the readers of a niche category who are genuinely looking for information.
- Establish your brand – Guest posting is a fast and easy way of building your own branding.
- Spread the word – Get your message across and your content viewed by more readers.
- Increase traffic & sales – Pass more link juice and increase your online sales.
- Rank higher on search engines – Creating good backlinks with other on topic websites improves domain authority and page ranking.
- Social networking – Guest posts are often shared amongst friends, groups and communities on social media platforms. Linking back to your profiles means you will gain more support as well as been kept in the loop of follower comments.
Sweet Bay Cottage Barnstaple BOOK NOW Three Bedroom Self Catering
Lavender Cottage Appledore BOOK NOW Sleeps 5 FREE PARKING BOOK
Oare Water Cottage Oare; Lynton Oare Water Cottage; Oare Nr
Sheerwater Appledore BOOK NOW Two Bedroom, Self Catering Holiday Home
Priory House Barnstaple Spacious Self Catering Holiday Home, with private
Southgate Barnstaple BOOK NOW Large 8 Bedroom, Self Catering Holiday
The Waterside Appledore BOOK NOW Four Bedroom Self Catering Holiday
Woodside View - Abbotsham; Devon Book Now Woodside View -
Stable Cottage - Challacombe, Exmoor BOOK NOW Stable Cottage -
Shorewaters Appledore BOOK NOW Three Bedroom, Self Catering Holiday Home
Riverside Court Apartment Barnstaple BOOK NOW Riverside Court Wheelchair accessible
Hele Valley Holiday Park - Ilfracombe, North Devon BOOK NOW
Waterside Cottage - Appledore, Devon Book Now Sleeps 4 Pets
Who can apply to guest post exchange?
- Travel bloggers and writers
- Lifestyle bloggers and writers
- Tourism providers – Travel Industry
- Lifestyle businesses
- Leisure activity providers
- Consumers – Guests
- South West producers and businesses
- South West bloggers and writers
Lynton & Barnstaple Railway - Woody Bay Station, Exmoor Trains
Dartington Crystal Visitor Center & Factory Experience - Torrington, Devon
How does our guest post exchange work?
- If you would like to feature you content simply complete our guest post exchange application form or contact us via email
- We review your content
- If your content is relevant to our niche we will request your article in pdf format which may include up to 4 hyperlinks, and 4 images
- We publish your article and share with our visitors, subscribers and followers
- Free guest post exchanges require at least one link back to the The Exmoor Holiday Company
Lynbay Fish & Chips Restaurant & Take-Away - Ilfracombe, North
51 Degrees North Coffee Company - Devon At 51 Degrees
The Rest and Be Thankful Inn - Wheddon Cross, Exmoor
The Black Venus Inn; Food is served 7 days a
The Cedars Inn - Barnstaple, North Devon Set in 3
Guest post requirements
- Content should be well written and on topic
- Minimum of 500 words
- Include at least two images
- Short bio which may include links to your social media, max 150 words
A & J Poultry - Hatching Eggs to Point of
How much does our guest post exchange cost?
- Our guest post exchange is FREE all we require is guest authors include a link back to The Exmoor Holiday Company. This may be a page of your choosing.
Or are you a brand looking to create sponsored content?
We are always very excited to check out the latest new arrivals and visit places our readers will find as interesting. We can curate and write engaging content across our lifestyle and travel niche. In today’s tech savvy society our readers and followers are switched on, with the majority of us researching products and brands before committing to buy. Along with the ever growing popularity of sharing and staying connected through social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, sponsored marketing is a fresh, powerful tool in influencing audiences increasing your brands target market.
Helping consumers make the BEST choice
Our Honest Reviews & Recommendations
Send us an invite
Are you a local new business? A restaurant, hotel or tourist attraction?
If you would like us to visit your establishment send us an invite, We love to share our experiences with our readers and social media followers!
Testing your products – The Great British High Street
Do you have a prototype product? Looking to gain exposure, product popularity and an honest customer review?
If you would like us to test your product we would love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook @TheExmoorHolidayCompany
Follow us on Twitter @coexmoor
Follow us on Instagram @Exmoor.co